About Me

My favorite food is Pozole and FlautasMy favorite color is blue
My favorite animal is a raccoon
My favorite dinosaur is a triceratops
I have a pet dog named Palomita and a fish name Charlotte
I have two siblings named Lesly and Fabian

Monday, September 22, 2014

Air Force Pilot

Duties and Responsibility: Before leaving the area the pilot must write out a plan to where he/she is going to before taking off. Also they must make sure the aircraft is ready for take-off and they must make sure to inspect, load, and fuel the aircraft. While in the air they should keep in contact with other pilots in the air and off.
Salary: They get paid on an average $33,941 to $42,703. The average pay for level five officers is $59,656 to $101,354 per year. The pay gets increased depending on what level you are in.
Education: To be a pilot you need to have a bachelor's degree or higher from a military university. Also need to major in mathematics and physical science. Another thing you need to do in order to be a pilot is to complete the Air Force (SUPT) program.
Picture:


Reflection: Do you think you would like to be one? Why? Why not?

Yes, I would like to be an air force pilot because I would like to work for the air force and be a pilot for a jet.

No comments:

Post a Comment