About Me

My favorite food is Pozole and FlautasMy favorite color is blue
My favorite animal is a raccoon
My favorite dinosaur is a triceratops
I have a pet dog named Palomita and a fish name Charlotte
I have two siblings named Lesly and Fabian

Monday, September 8, 2014

Athletic Trainer

Duties and Responsibilities: The Athletic Trainer works with athletes of any age and they help identify and take care of the injury. They are in charge of the bones and muscles of the body. They supply fundamental medical aid. They also put first aid to athletes, for example such as braces, bandages, and/or tape to help the athletes not to get more injured.
Salary: The Athletic Trainer makes $35,000 to $75,000 a year.
Education: To be one you need your bachelor’s degree in athletic training, also you need to have credit by the CAATE, in addition you are going to have to be certified and licensed for all Athletic Trainers.
Picture:

Reflection: Do you think you would like to be one? Why?  Why not?

Yes, I would like to be an Athletic Trainer because I would want to be in a sport games.

No comments:

Post a Comment