About Me

My favorite food is Pozole and FlautasMy favorite color is blue
My favorite animal is a raccoon
My favorite dinosaur is a triceratops
I have a pet dog named Palomita and a fish name Charlotte
I have two siblings named Lesly and Fabian

Thursday, September 18, 2014

Autogenic Training

Duties and Responsibilities: They are in charge of the persistent tension which helps patients to become more relaxed. Patients are to be focus on the physical senses of their own breathing or heartbeat and they must be all loose to be relaxed.
Salary: It’s about $35,000- $142,000
Education:  They need a course with a BAS practitioner to be an Autogenic Training. Ideally you will consolidate your own personal AT process over a 6-month period, before pledging in becoming a professional trainer
Picture:
Reflection: Do you think you would like to be one? Why? Why not?

No I would not like to be an Autogenic Trainer because you're just relaxing the whole time and that is not that fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment