About Me

My favorite food is Pozole and FlautasMy favorite color is blue
My favorite animal is a raccoon
My favorite dinosaur is a triceratops
I have a pet dog named Palomita and a fish name Charlotte
I have two siblings named Lesly and Fabian

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

                                Audiologist

Duties and Responsibilities: The audiologist help patients lip read and do sign language. They also examine the hearing and speech of the patient to identify courses of treatment. Another thing they do is inspect and clean the patients' ear canals. In addition they keep records of all clients.

Salary: The average salary is $73,836 a year but in the US they are expected to make less.

Education: To be an audiologist you need to have a minimum of a graduate degree, in some countries you need a master’s degree and or a doctoral degree. Also you need a state license to practice and volunteer certificate for advance work.

Picture:


Reflection: Do you think you would like to be one? Why? Why not?

No, I would not like to be one because it doesn’t seem interesting for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment