About Me

My favorite food is Pozole and FlautasMy favorite color is blue
My favorite animal is a raccoon
My favorite dinosaur is a triceratops
I have a pet dog named Palomita and a fish name Charlotte
I have two siblings named Lesly and Fabian

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Cardiologist

Duties and Responsibilities: A cardiologist is in charge of arteries, heart, and veins. They also treat and identify diseases in the cardiovascular systems. They help maintaining the heart healthy and if needed bring back to life the heart with surgery. In addition they help prevent and treat the diseases.

Salary: The average salary of a Cardiologist is about$321,080.

Education: To become a Cardiologist you must have completed a pre-med bachelor’s degree and also have a medical doctor degree. In addition to that you must go into cardiology residency which takes about 2-3 years and also you have to pass a medical licensing exam.

Picture:


Reflection: Do you think you would like to be one? Why? Why not?

No, I would not like to be one because I do not want to work with human body.

No comments:

Post a Comment