About Me

My favorite food is Pozole and FlautasMy favorite color is blue
My favorite animal is a raccoon
My favorite dinosaur is a triceratops
I have a pet dog named Palomita and a fish name Charlotte
I have two siblings named Lesly and Fabian

Friday, October 17, 2014

Chromotherapy or Color Therapy
Duties and Responsibilities: The Chromotherapist uses techniques of colored rays of light. Which pretty much the light is energy that is used to go into a patient.

Salary: The average amount is about $30,000 to $40,000

Education: They must have a high school diploma and a bachelor’s degree. Also, they take programs to learn about Chromotherapy and classes as well. Another thing they do is they have to go to training to begin this journey in Color Therapy.

Picture:


Reflection: Would you think you would like to be one? Why? Why not?

Yes, because the colors are very interesting to look at.

No comments:

Post a Comment