About Me

My favorite food is Pozole and FlautasMy favorite color is blue
My favorite animal is a raccoon
My favorite dinosaur is a triceratops
I have a pet dog named Palomita and a fish name Charlotte
I have two siblings named Lesly and Fabian

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Counseling/ Psychotherapy

Duties and Responsibilities: Psychotherapists help clients by defeating mental disorder, in particular desolation, battle fatigue, manic depression, habits or phobias.

Salary: Psychotherapy salary average is about $54,724 to $57,000 a year.

Education: Counselors need a master’s degree in psychology and finish a post-graduate internship. Also, they need a license to authorize medications. To fulfill psychotherapy they need a doctoral degree.

Picture:


Reflection: Do you think you would like to be one? Why? Why not?

No, I would not like to be one because it’s not something I like will like to work in.

No comments:

Post a Comment