About Me

My favorite food is Pozole and FlautasMy favorite color is blue
My favorite animal is a raccoon
My favorite dinosaur is a triceratops
I have a pet dog named Palomita and a fish name Charlotte
I have two siblings named Lesly and Fabian

Thursday, October 23, 2014

Yoga Therapist

Duties and Responsibilities: Yoga Therapist needs to know the basic areas of knowledge, skills, and experience. They help patients with their physical and emotional health conditions. The Yoga Therapist must be acquiescent with many different areas like health therapy, healing and overall fitness.

Salary: They make an average of $36,900 to $66,530.

Education: The education needed to be a Yoga therapist is to build an infrastructure in anatomy, basic, physiology, and modern terminology. Also must complete 800 hours in basic yoga therapy programs teaching core skill and 600 hours of contacts with patients. Lastly, to be one you must enter a program that is required called IAYT and traditional classes in bio and human anatomy.

Picture:


Reflection: Do you think you like to be one? Why? Why not?

No, I would not like to be one because Yoga Places are to calm for my cup of tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment