About Me

My favorite food is Pozole and FlautasMy favorite color is blue
My favorite animal is a raccoon
My favorite dinosaur is a triceratops
I have a pet dog named Palomita and a fish name Charlotte
I have two siblings named Lesly and Fabian

Monday, November 17, 2014

Dental Assistant

Duties and Responsibilities: Dental Assistants help the licensed dentist before, during, and after the dental work. They arrange the equipment and also take x-rays and record medical histories.

Salary: The average amount of salary a Dental Assistant gets is about $33,761.

Education: The Dental Assistant must be approved by the CODA. Also, must have a 2 year Associate’s degree program.

Picture:
                                

Reflection: Do you think you would like to be one? Why? Why not?

No, I would not like to be a dental assistant because it does not interest me.

No comments:

Post a Comment