About Me

My favorite food is Pozole and FlautasMy favorite color is blue
My favorite animal is a raccoon
My favorite dinosaur is a triceratops
I have a pet dog named Palomita and a fish name Charlotte
I have two siblings named Lesly and Fabian

Monday, November 10, 2014

                                      Veterans Day

On Veterans Day countries honor the veterans of WWI and WWII by having the countries to stay silence for two minutes every year on November 11 at 11 a.m. This is because the U.S. salutes the American veterans even if they are dead or not to thank them for performing on honorable battle at war. About 23.2 million brave veterans in the United States fought in the war. Most people confused Memorial Day with Veterans Day, so don’t confuse them. In 1954, the holiday was officially changed from Armistice Day to Veterans Day by the President Eisenhower.

                                                                   


Reflection: I thought this was nice way to commemorate the veterans who fought in the United States.

No comments:

Post a Comment