About Me

My favorite food is Pozole and FlautasMy favorite color is blue
My favorite animal is a raccoon
My favorite dinosaur is a triceratops
I have a pet dog named Palomita and a fish name Charlotte
I have two siblings named Lesly and Fabian

Friday, December 12, 2014

Student Success Statement

“We need the courage to start and continue what we should do, and the courage to stop what we shouldn’t do.”



Richard L. Evans

Mr. Evans believes that all living souls should have bravery when it is the correct approach. For example like standing up to a bully who is fighting with an innocent bystander. Also, we living humans should as well stop disrespecting people that are older than us. Like, when a kid from your class starts talking back to the teacher. One must understand to stop this foolishness behavior.

No comments:

Post a Comment