About Me

My favorite food is Pozole and FlautasMy favorite color is blue
My favorite animal is a raccoon
My favorite dinosaur is a triceratops
I have a pet dog named Palomita and a fish name Charlotte
I have two siblings named Lesly and Fabian

Friday, February 27, 2015

Reflexology

Duties and Responsibilities: Reflexologist who works with patient’s feet, hands, and ears. They work to help patients unblock the communication of energy channels with in the body. They also, bring out the positive change in their state of well-being to help the patient relax. They are responsible for setting out a plan for future treatment.

Salary: Reflexologist make an average of about $35,970 a year.

Education: Reflexologist must register on the Complimentary and Natural Healthcare Council (CHNC).

Picture:


Reflection: Do you think you would like to be one? Why? Why not?
No, I would not like to be a Reflexology because they touch feet

No comments:

Post a Comment