About Me

My favorite food is Pozole and FlautasMy favorite color is blue
My favorite animal is a raccoon
My favorite dinosaur is a triceratops
I have a pet dog named Palomita and a fish name Charlotte
I have two siblings named Lesly and Fabian

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Nutritionist

Duties and Responsibilities: A Nutritionist works with large group of people, no matter the age, as long as they a healthy. They are responsible for analyzing how the body works when given fiber serving. They also research how the food impacts the metabolism. In addition, they advise patients about the special diets and nutrition.

Salary: The average amount a Nutritionist makes is about $56,300.

Education: To become a Nutritionist they are required to a Bachelor’s degree in food science or nutrition. In addition, they must take a state exam as well.

Picture:


Reflection: Do you think you would like to be one? Why? Why not?

Yes, I would like to be a Nutritionist because it can help people grow to a better life.

No comments:

Post a Comment