About Me

My favorite food is Pozole and FlautasMy favorite color is blue
My favorite animal is a raccoon
My favorite dinosaur is a triceratops
I have a pet dog named Palomita and a fish name Charlotte
I have two siblings named Lesly and Fabian

Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Veterinarian

Duties and Responsibilities: Veterinarians are to manage the antibiotic given to the patient, as well as check-ups, cleaning teeth, mend split bones, care for infections in the skin, and to conduct resection.

Salary: A Veterinarian makes about $96,140 a year.

Education: Veterinarians must achieve a 4 year DVM plan that is separated into two parts plus a license. Also, they must have a Bachelor’s degree in animal science, microbiology, animal management, animal health, equine care, etc.

Picture:


Reflection: Do you think you would like to be one? Why? Why not?

No, I would not like to be a Veterinarian because I do not seeing animals in pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment