About Me

My favorite food is Pozole and FlautasMy favorite color is blue
My favorite animal is a raccoon
My favorite dinosaur is a triceratops
I have a pet dog named Palomita and a fish name Charlotte
I have two siblings named Lesly and Fabian

Friday, March 27, 2015

April’s Fool’s Day


1.      When is April Fool’s Day?
-April Fool’s Day is on April 1.

2.    What is the purpose of April Fool’s Day?
-This is a Holiday that celebrates foolishness.

3.    What are a few theories behind April Fool’s Day?
-April Fool’s Day started at France, 1582. The ruler of the kingdom thought anyone was a fool who celebrated January 1st instead of celebrating it a day after the month of March.

4.    What are a few Pros and Cons of April Fool’s Day?

-The good thing about April Fool’s Day is that it is a great laugh at. The bad thing about it is sometimes people go too far with pranking each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment