About Me

My favorite food is Pozole and FlautasMy favorite color is blue
My favorite animal is a raccoon
My favorite dinosaur is a triceratops
I have a pet dog named Palomita and a fish name Charlotte
I have two siblings named Lesly and Fabian

Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Health Educator

Duties and Responsibilities: Health Educators help people learn about the behaviors to make wellness. They help evaluate the effectiveness of the program and educational materials. In addition, they teach people how to cope with or manage existing health conditions.

Salary: Health Educators make an average of $48,790 a year.

Education: A Health Educator must have a Bachelor’s Degree in either health education or promotion, which may include an internship. Also, they must have at least a high school diploma plus a year certificate or two year associate’s degree in wellness, ethnics, and cultural awareness.

Picture:



Reflection: Do you think you would like to be one? Why? Why not?
Yes, I would like to be a health Educator because they help educate people.

No comments:

Post a Comment