About Me

My favorite food is Pozole and FlautasMy favorite color is blue
My favorite animal is a raccoon
My favorite dinosaur is a triceratops
I have a pet dog named Palomita and a fish name Charlotte
I have two siblings named Lesly and Fabian

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Health Sciences Librarian

Duties and Responsibilities: Health Sciences Librarians are responsible to learn how to administrate the investigation when and what time interviews are made and the follow up conferences. Another thing they are responsible to do is to know who is qualified and how is not for the particular job; plus assist anyone who is a director or an assistant director.

Salary: The average low amount of a Health Sciences Librarian is about $52,292 a year. The higher amount is about $116,200 a year.

Education: Health Sciences Librarians should at least have a master’s degree in Library and Information Science, plus in Health Sciences bibliography, use of database, supervision and management. Have a membership to the medical library association’s Academy of Health Information Professionals.

Picture:


Reflection: Do you think you would like to be one? Why? Why not?

Yes, I would like to be a Health Sciences Librarian because I like to organize and things together.

No comments:

Post a Comment