About Me

My favorite food is Pozole and FlautasMy favorite color is blue
My favorite animal is a raccoon
My favorite dinosaur is a triceratops
I have a pet dog named Palomita and a fish name Charlotte
I have two siblings named Lesly and Fabian

Friday, March 13, 2015

Olivet Middle School (Eagles)

Michigan; Keith, Justice, Parker

In Michigan, there was a football team who hid a secret from there coach. This happened at Olivet Middle school; the jocks had a teammate with disability and they wanted to show him to make a touchdown. So, they planned for weeks, one player decided that once he got near the one-yard line they stop to put the ball down. Of course the crowd was confused when he did that. But once it was time for the touchdown they made a circle around him and off they went. Touch Down! The crowd was surprised but this did put a big smile on Keith face.

No comments:

Post a Comment