About Me

My favorite food is Pozole and FlautasMy favorite color is blue
My favorite animal is a raccoon
My favorite dinosaur is a triceratops
I have a pet dog named Palomita and a fish name Charlotte
I have two siblings named Lesly and Fabian

Thursday, April 16, 2015

Truck Driver

Duties and Responsibilities: Truck Drivers are responsible for delivering cargo in a trailer truck from point A to point B. They are in charge of loading and unloading the cargo; as well as recording the quantity and variety that is in the cargo. Truck Drivers drive many miles to get to their destination so they are needed to clean, wash, and add gasoline to the truck.

Salary: The average amount a Truck Driver makes is about $40,000 a year.

Education: Truck Drivers are needed to have a high school diploma or a GED certificate. They also, enroll in truck driving course and a training program. To pursue in this career pathway, they get a CDL, this is when passing a written exam.

Picture:


Reflection: Do you think you would like to be one? Why? Why not?

Yes, I would like to be a Truck Driver because they are in charge of taking care of cargo.

No comments:

Post a Comment