About Me

My favorite food is Pozole and FlautasMy favorite color is blue
My favorite animal is a raccoon
My favorite dinosaur is a triceratops
I have a pet dog named Palomita and a fish name Charlotte
I have two siblings named Lesly and Fabian

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

     Acupressure
Duties and Responsibilities: one of the things a acupressure does is examines clients with pain, stress, or tension, and determines acupressure techniques required to relieve problems. Another thing they do is examine muscular system visually and feel the tissue around muscles, nerves and blood vessels. They also feel the tissue around muscles, nerves, and the blood vessels to locate points applies specified pressure by using thumbs, fingers, or elbows. Lastly they discuss the diet methods to prevent recurrence of problem to the client.
Salary: The salary is on average of $61,000
Education:
Picture:

Reflection: Do you think you would like to be one? Why? Why not?

       No I would not like to be a Acupressurist because I don’t like touching peoples sweaty bodies.

No comments:

Post a Comment