About Me

My favorite food is Pozole and FlautasMy favorite color is blue
My favorite animal is a raccoon
My favorite dinosaur is a triceratops
I have a pet dog named Palomita and a fish name Charlotte
I have two siblings named Lesly and Fabian

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

          Acupuncture

Duties and Responsibilities: Acupuncturists have to know and understand the feelings, lifestyle and habits of patients Health advices are given to patients during and after treatment.
Salary: $75,000,
Education: To be an acupuncturist you are going to need your master’s degree of 3 to 4 years which you also need to take the assessment procedures and therapeutic treatment of illnesses. To improve this skill takes needle technique, biomedicine and herbal medicine and acupuncture points. The doctoral degree program is the highest which it takes 6 semesters and more on advanced clinical experience. Also need to take 4000 hours of apprenticeship. Lastly get your license from Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine
Picture:

.
Reflection: Do you think you would like to be one? Why? Why not?

No I do not want to an acupuncturist because I don’t want to major in treating sick people. It wouldn’t be bad to treat people but that is not what I want to do in the future maybe a side job.

No comments:

Post a Comment