About Me

My favorite food is Pozole and FlautasMy favorite color is blue
My favorite animal is a raccoon
My favorite dinosaur is a triceratops
I have a pet dog named Palomita and a fish name Charlotte
I have two siblings named Lesly and Fabian

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Allergist/ Immunologist

Duties and Responsibilities: They document patients’ medical histories. They also conduct laboratory or clinical research on allergy or immunology topics. Another thing they do is prescribe medication to patients.
Salary: $225,814
Education: 4 Years of undergraduate study, Min. 3 Years of medical school, 2 Years of allergy and immunology training
Picture:
                                 

Reflection: Do you think you would like to be one? Why? Why not?

No I would not to be one because I don’t want to be around sick people.

No comments:

Post a Comment