About Me

My favorite food is Pozole and FlautasMy favorite color is blue
My favorite animal is a raccoon
My favorite dinosaur is a triceratops
I have a pet dog named Palomita and a fish name Charlotte
I have two siblings named Lesly and Fabian

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

   Allopathic Physician (M.D.)
Duties and Responsibilities: The medical doctor treats disorders and injuries by prescribing antibiotics to treat the infection.
Salary: $150,000 - $300,000
Education: Four years of undergraduate studied in chemistry and biology, prospective medical doctors then attend medical school for two years additional study in clinical and basic sciences. Then the following year join an internship at a hospital. Doctors who wish to specialize more they add three more years of residency in their chosen field.10 – 15 years of school
Picture:


Reflection: Do you think you would like to be one? Why? Why not?

No I do not wish to be an allopathic physician because I do not want be in school for so long.

No comments:

Post a Comment