About Me

My favorite food is Pozole and FlautasMy favorite color is blue
My favorite animal is a raccoon
My favorite dinosaur is a triceratops
I have a pet dog named Palomita and a fish name Charlotte
I have two siblings named Lesly and Fabian

Friday, September 12, 2014

911 Memorial


The attack of 911 was about several planes that were hijacked by a group of terrorist called “Al Qaeda.” There were two planes that crashed into two buildings of 110 story feet high skyscraper. In New York City the first plane crashed at 9:50 and it hit the WTC south tower. Then at 10:29 am WTC north tower collapsed into pieces. While the hijackers were proceeding with their plan some passengers were trying to defeat them so they would not reach their goal in crashing into the skyscrapers.


No comments:

Post a Comment