About Me

My favorite food is Pozole and FlautasMy favorite color is blue
My favorite animal is a raccoon
My favorite dinosaur is a triceratops
I have a pet dog named Palomita and a fish name Charlotte
I have two siblings named Lesly and Fabian

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Auricular Therapy

Duties and Responsibilities: The Auricular Therapist is in charge of placing the needles in the ear of the patients. This treatment helps patients relax. This helps indicate whether the patients is having a slight chance of depression, common and long-term anxiety disorders.

Salary: $38,000 – $137,000
Education: To be an Auricular Therapist you need a masters and bachelor’s degree.
Picture:


Reflection: Do you think you would like to be one? Why? Why not?

No I would like to be an Auricular Therapist because looking at peoples ears are gross.

No comments:

Post a Comment