About Me

My favorite food is Pozole and FlautasMy favorite color is blue
My favorite animal is a raccoon
My favorite dinosaur is a triceratops
I have a pet dog named Palomita and a fish name Charlotte
I have two siblings named Lesly and Fabian

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Ambulance Dispatcher

Duties and Responsibilities: They answer 9-1-1 calls and ask about the type of emergency and where it’s located. Another thing they do is give medical instructions to the caller before the Police, Fire and/ or Ambulance department arrives at location. They also keep detailed records of the calls.
Salary: $34,863
Education: To be one you need a High School diploma, need to pass a written exam and typing test. APCO provide training and certification. Also some states require 40 hours or more of training and some require continuing education every 2 to 3 years
Picture:

Reflection: Do you think you would like to be one? Why? Why not?

Yes I would like to be one because it’s just talking to people on the phone and ask information to help them with their emergency.

No comments:

Post a Comment