About Me

My favorite food is Pozole and FlautasMy favorite color is blue
My favorite animal is a raccoon
My favorite dinosaur is a triceratops
I have a pet dog named Palomita and a fish name Charlotte
I have two siblings named Lesly and Fabian

Thursday, September 4, 2014

Anesthesiologist
Duties and Responsibilities: They are trained to administer and manage anesthesia. They also are responsible for managing and fixing the critical life as the patient once live before the surgery. Another thing they do is they quickly treat and identify all medical problems that might have changed after the surgery
Salary: $350,554
Education: To be an Anesthesiologist you need a minimum of 12 years. You need a 4 year degree in natural sciences, also have 4 years of being a medical doctor, and addition to another 4 years of being in a training program after graduating from medical school.
Picture:
Reflection: Do you think you would like to be one? Why? Why not?

No, I would not like to be one because I do not wish to major in being a doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment