About Me

My favorite food is Pozole and FlautasMy favorite color is blue
My favorite animal is a raccoon
My favorite dinosaur is a triceratops
I have a pet dog named Palomita and a fish name Charlotte
I have two siblings named Lesly and Fabian

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Biomedical Engineer

Duties and Responsibilities: They are responsible for designing new medical devices such as for hearts, kidneys, surgical lasers, and blood sensors. Another responsibility is to test if the 
product is safe to use. Lastly, they are responsible for supervising and training new students.

Salary: Their salary is usually about an average of $81,950.

Education: To be a Biomedical Engineer you need to have a Bachelor’s degree. Also need to have a formal training in mechanical and electronics engineering with focused biomedical training to operate confidently in the field. To improve your education in the engineering field most people get a master's degree.

Picture:



Reflection: Do you think you would like to be one? Why? Why not?
No, I would not like to be a Biomedical Engineer because I think I would be bored of repairing and making machines.

No comments:

Post a Comment