About Me

My favorite food is Pozole and FlautasMy favorite color is blue
My favorite animal is a raccoon
My favorite dinosaur is a triceratops
I have a pet dog named Palomita and a fish name Charlotte
I have two siblings named Lesly and Fabian

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Student Success Statement
“Obedience is the great test of life.”


Thomas S. Monson

What I think Mr. Monson is saying is that if you or your boss doesn’t test you in like your job or even yourself then how you will know whether you get right the next time or you will just be getting it wrong the whole time. For example if your math teacher doesn't give you test reviews how will you know what to do when the real test comes. You will probably fail it. So you go to tutoring and get help to get ready for the next test. Test will help in an everyday life.

No comments:

Post a Comment