About Me

My favorite food is Pozole and FlautasMy favorite color is blue
My favorite animal is a raccoon
My favorite dinosaur is a triceratops
I have a pet dog named Palomita and a fish name Charlotte
I have two siblings named Lesly and Fabian

Monday, September 29, 2014

Trauma Nurse

Duties and Responsibilities: They are responsible to work in an emergency room, and work with the doctors patients that have severe trauma. They also help move patient move to the nearest hospital. The Trauma Nurses should also work under any kind of pressure and to move fast when someone is hurt. They help people of all ages and they should know how to fix any kind of injury.

Salary: The Trauma Nurse salaries are about $58,000.

Education: To be a Trauma Nurse you should be registered to be a licensed nurse, also need to have an associate degree in nursing which is about 2-3 years. After those years you must take the National Council Licensure Examination, this is the last step toward becoming a Trauma Nurse.  A Bachelor’s degree can increase your pay in the field.

Picture:

Reflection: Do you think you would like to be one? Why? Why not?

No, I would not like to be a Trauma Nurse because I don’t like seeing people in pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment