About Me

My favorite food is Pozole and FlautasMy favorite color is blue
My favorite animal is a raccoon
My favorite dinosaur is a triceratops
I have a pet dog named Palomita and a fish name Charlotte
I have two siblings named Lesly and Fabian

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Chinese (Oriental) Medicine
Duties and Responsibilities: The behavior towards the pattern of energetic variation where the AOM is trying to find within the patient. While using the correct remedies for the patient such as acupuncture, needling, cupping, acupressure, and Chinese herbal preparations.
Salary: The average salary for a Chinese Oriental is about $52,000.
Education: To be one you must have an associate or bachelor’s degree. It takes about 5-8 years in school to a Chinese Oriental.
Picture:

Reflection: Would you like to be one? Why? Why not?

No, I would not like to be one because I don't want to work with medicine.

No comments:

Post a Comment