About Me

My favorite food is Pozole and FlautasMy favorite color is blue
My favorite animal is a raccoon
My favorite dinosaur is a triceratops
I have a pet dog named Palomita and a fish name Charlotte
I have two siblings named Lesly and Fabian

Friday, November 21, 2014

Thanksgiving and Thanksgiving Day
Thanksgiving Day is a domestic celebration when people are granting gratitude towards one another. This day is commemorated once a year on the fourth Thursday on the month of November. The first Thanksgiving was held in 1621 at Plymouth, Massachusetts. This was known to be the Pilgrims holiday. In November 26, 1789 George Washington declared that the United States should commemorate that holiday as well.
                                                                                                                                 

I am thankful for…
1)     My brother for letting my bug him
2)   My sister for letting me annoy her
3)   My mother for helping me with English and making yummy food
4)   My dad for helping me with Math and art projects
5)    My dog for keeping my warm at night
6)   Having my own room
7)    A roof over my head

No comments:

Post a Comment