About Me

My favorite food is Pozole and FlautasMy favorite color is blue
My favorite animal is a raccoon
My favorite dinosaur is a triceratops
I have a pet dog named Palomita and a fish name Charlotte
I have two siblings named Lesly and Fabian

Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Dermatologist

Duties and Responsibilities: Dermatologist works on helping patients with identifying, medicate, and put a stop to skin diseases and problems. They work with pimples, flakes, skin cancer

Salary: The average amount Dermatologist receive is about $112,000- $166,400.

Education: To become a Dermatologist one must have to proper education. They consume their time on energy training and schooling. They need four years to getting their bachelor’s degree plus four more for a medical degree; in addition to that they must also need three years in learning the basics. Dermatologist must also, add in an exam that

Picture:


Reflection: Do you think you would like to be one? Why? Why not?

No, I don’t think I want to major in this career because I don’t want to work with skin problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment