About Me

My favorite food is Pozole and FlautasMy favorite color is blue
My favorite animal is a raccoon
My favorite dinosaur is a triceratops
I have a pet dog named Palomita and a fish name Charlotte
I have two siblings named Lesly and Fabian

Friday, December 19, 2014

Final: Part 1

My Interdisciplinary Unit Experience was nerve-racking because the PowerPoint in the flash drive did not work most the time. My group members were Julian, Vanesa, and Cynthia. Each had their own part to do which Julian was the Expo, Cynthia was the Pro, Vanesa was the Claim and I was the Con. The Innovation we did in the Interdisciplinary Project was the Artificial Heart. The Artificial Heart is an unnatural heart that is implanted into the heart so; patients with heart conditions can live longer. The Artificial Heart is unreasonably pricey it’s around 900,000 to 1 million dollars. Not a bunch of people buy an Artificial Heart but it is useful for babies that are new to this world. I think everyone in my group did excellent even though they scared out of their minds. I on the only did freeze in the middle of my sentence because I forgot what I had to say. I wouldn't like to do this again but then again this experience will help in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment