About Me

My favorite food is Pozole and FlautasMy favorite color is blue
My favorite animal is a raccoon
My favorite dinosaur is a triceratops
I have a pet dog named Palomita and a fish name Charlotte
I have two siblings named Lesly and Fabian

Friday, December 19, 2014

Final: Part 2

A. The thing I like about this class is that we learn new careers that we might be interested in the nearer future. I like this class nothing about this class I don’t like.

B. I think we learn about the news and important topics happening in this world that we should be careful of.

C. I think I didn’t do as well as I should of like adding more sentences to my reflection.

D. Sometimes I read my Life Planning Goals but I usually just add more to more list.

E. Yes, I am committed to being a CTR person because I like to do the right thing there fourth making me feel better about myself.


F. What I promise to do to take responsibility for my Mind- Body- and Spirit is to start eating healthy because I have bad eating habits. Also, I will think of the positive side of thing and focus less on the negative. Another way I promise to take responsibility is to never accept or do anything this is wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment