About Me

My favorite food is Pozole and FlautasMy favorite color is blue
My favorite animal is a raccoon
My favorite dinosaur is a triceratops
I have a pet dog named Palomita and a fish name Charlotte
I have two siblings named Lesly and Fabian

Monday, January 12, 2015

Registered Dietitian

Duties and Responsibilities: A Registered Dietitian must be obligated to inform the patients about the food and nutrition. This is to help the patient with their dietary and health needs.

Salary: The average amount a Registered Dietitian makes bank is $56,813.

Education: Registered Dietitian must have a Bachelor’s degree and they also must complete ACEND which is about six to twelve months of completion. In addition a Registered Dietitian should pass the exam.

Picture:




Reflection: Do you think you would like to be one? Yes, I would like to be one because Dietitian gets to help other make right choices for their body in order to live longer and prosper.

No comments:

Post a Comment