About Me

My favorite food is Pozole and FlautasMy favorite color is blue
My favorite animal is a raccoon
My favorite dinosaur is a triceratops
I have a pet dog named Palomita and a fish name Charlotte
I have two siblings named Lesly and Fabian

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Airline Pilot

Duties and Responsibilities: Airline Pilots are in charge of flying passengers as well as the shipment. Pilots are in charge of the operation making sure the plane’s control panels are in tip top shape in order to land the plane safely. They must also figure out how much fuel needed for the flight.

Salary: An Airline Pilot average salary is around $100,191 per year.

Education: Airline Pilots need to have a Bachelor’s degree. Also, they are to study in aircraft operations, aeronautical engineering, or anything related to this field. They must have 1,500 hours in flight lessons in addition to a certificate. Also, they must a need to work fast with operating the system and as well need to have great skills in any technical skills. In addition, must have 20/20 vision with or without glasses.

Picture:




Reflection: Do you think you would like to be one? Why? Why not?

Yes, I would want to be one because this is what I want to major in addition they make a lot of cash.

No comments:

Post a Comment