About Me

My favorite food is Pozole and FlautasMy favorite color is blue
My favorite animal is a raccoon
My favorite dinosaur is a triceratops
I have a pet dog named Palomita and a fish name Charlotte
I have two siblings named Lesly and Fabian

Friday, January 16, 2015

Student Success Statement

“It’s not about how to achieve your dreams. It’s about how to lead your life. If you lead your life the right way, the karma (destiny, fortune, good luck) will take care of itself. The dreams will come to you.”


Dr. Randy Pausch


Reflection: By being good to others like helping out around the house or picking up trash in your community karma will come. This meaning you do something good without question or asking anything in return something good will come back to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment