About Me

My favorite food is Pozole and FlautasMy favorite color is blue
My favorite animal is a raccoon
My favorite dinosaur is a triceratops
I have a pet dog named Palomita and a fish name Charlotte
I have two siblings named Lesly and Fabian

Friday, January 16, 2015

Ear, Nose, and Throat (ENT) Doctor

Duties and Responsibilities: The ENT Doctor is responsible for analyzing and identifying patients no matter the age. They also, work with functional equipment to help diseases and other issues.

Salary: The average salary of an ENT Doctor is about $331,910.

Education: To become an ENT Doctor you must proceed to follow the path in the medical studies which is about four years. One must score fair on the MCAT exam. Also, they have to join a year of surgical training to get the medical license as well as the certificate of Otolaryngology.

Picture:



Reflection: Do you think you would like to be one? Why? Why not?                                  No, I would not like to be one because I do not wish to enter the medical career.

No comments:

Post a Comment