About Me

My favorite food is Pozole and FlautasMy favorite color is blue
My favorite animal is a raccoon
My favorite dinosaur is a triceratops
I have a pet dog named Palomita and a fish name Charlotte
I have two siblings named Lesly and Fabian

Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Electrocardiograph Technician

Duties and Responsibilities: An Electrocardiograph Technician is in charge of monitoring the heart activity of the patient. They are also in charge of having a valid certificate.

Salary: The average salary an Electrocardiograph Technician makes is about $34,385

Education: In order to become an Electrocardiograph Technician, you are required to have a certificate in EKG technology as well as a diploma and sharp training. The EKG technicians take many topics in this career such as, echocardiography, medical terminology, electrocardiography, anatomy, and many more.

Picture:




Reflection: Do you think you would like to be one? Why? Why not?            No I do not desire to become an Electrocardiograph Technician because I do not like to work with this kind of mechanism.

No comments:

Post a Comment