About Me

My favorite food is Pozole and FlautasMy favorite color is blue
My favorite animal is a raccoon
My favorite dinosaur is a triceratops
I have a pet dog named Palomita and a fish name Charlotte
I have two siblings named Lesly and Fabian

Monday, January 12, 2015

Winter Break


During my winter break I did not achieve anything. All I did during my break was play video games with my lil bro. I felt like a dead zombie looking at the TV all day long. Also my head started to hurt many times because of watching Netflix as well as my eyes. I did wish to go out but my parents were sick and have to work. During Christmas my cousins Sunnie and Haze came like they do every year. We started to color in or own ornaments with paint. It was pretty fun to see my family all entertained by it. Also, my mom brought out Hershey’s chocolate, marshmallows, and graham crackers so we can make s’mores. In addition we had carne asada and tamales. On the Dia de los Reyes my mom made taquitos de papa and my mom’s side of the family came to cut a piece of bread to see whether they had gotten the baby. My sister had gotten the baby as well as four other people.

No comments:

Post a Comment