About Me

My favorite food is Pozole and FlautasMy favorite color is blue
My favorite animal is a raccoon
My favorite dinosaur is a triceratops
I have a pet dog named Palomita and a fish name Charlotte
I have two siblings named Lesly and Fabian

Thursday, February 12, 2015

“Presidents Day”

1.      What is President’s Day?
-Presidents Day is a Day when the Americans kudos the life and work of Mr. George Washington. Washington became the first president of the United States.

3.    What is the purpose of Presidents Day?
- This day celebrates to all the United State Presidents as well.

4.    When is it?
-         Presidents Day is on the third Monday of February.

5.     What are a few ways to show honor and respect on Presidents Day?
-         By showing honor and respect by having towns, streets, buildings, etc. named after him.


6.    Picture  

No comments:

Post a Comment