About Me

My favorite food is Pozole and FlautasMy favorite color is blue
My favorite animal is a raccoon
My favorite dinosaur is a triceratops
I have a pet dog named Palomita and a fish name Charlotte
I have two siblings named Lesly and Fabian

Thursday, February 12, 2015

Student Success Statement

“George Washington- Father of the United States of America

“Associate yourself with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for ‘tis better to be alone than in bad company.”



Reflection: George Washington quote is powerful in a way because who does want to be in a crowd when they make you feel terrible about yourself. Being alone is better by helping your self-esteem improve. Or you should find another group of friends to assist you in the right direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment