About Me

My favorite food is Pozole and FlautasMy favorite color is blue
My favorite animal is a raccoon
My favorite dinosaur is a triceratops
I have a pet dog named Palomita and a fish name Charlotte
I have two siblings named Lesly and Fabian

Thursday, February 19, 2015

Rachel Castillo



Rachel Castillo was intelligent woman when she moved quickly and called the authorities. Many people would not have returned the bag of money that was found. She was not rewarded by returning the money but she still thought something would come back her way. Some may want to return the $36,000 to the person missing it but change their mind. But we all shouldn't think of something lost but something useful to another. Either way that was really nice of her to return the money back to the rightful owner. If Rachel would have not returned the bag of money, I think she would have guilt in for not calling the authorities and keeping it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment