About Me

My favorite food is Pozole and FlautasMy favorite color is blue
My favorite animal is a raccoon
My favorite dinosaur is a triceratops
I have a pet dog named Palomita and a fish name Charlotte
I have two siblings named Lesly and Fabian

Friday, April 10, 2015

Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)

Duties and Responsibilities: Licensed Practical Nurses are responsible for arranging and handling patients care. They also, discussing and registering patient’s medical history. LPNs are in charge of checking any pulse rate and leading the patients to their rooms.

Salary: The amount of salary a LPN gets annually is about $43,394.

Education: To become a LPN you must first have a high school diploma, also need to pass a national nursing examination. To further this career having a Bachelor’s degree at science in nursing as well as a master’s degree of science in nursing degree.

Picture:



Reflection: Do you think you would like to be one? Why? Why not?

No, I would not like to be one because I do not want to be a nurse.

No comments:

Post a Comment