About Me

My favorite food is Pozole and FlautasMy favorite color is blue
My favorite animal is a raccoon
My favorite dinosaur is a triceratops
I have a pet dog named Palomita and a fish name Charlotte
I have two siblings named Lesly and Fabian

Friday, April 10, 2015

Student Success Statement

“My basic principle is that you don't make decisions because they are easy; you don't make them because they are cheap; you don't make them because they're popular; you make them BECAUSE THEY'RE RIGHT.”


Theodore Hesburgh (Former President of Notre Dame)


Reflection: This is an excellent quote because it shows that he has honor to do the right action. This helps us when we choose a path. For example, when you going out with your friends or going to the store and you saw money fall out of this stranger’s pocket, what do you do? Should you keep the $50 that fell out of his pocket and spent on junk food or return it? Now, if you would have returned it that shows you did the right action. This shows true honesty.

No comments:

Post a Comment