About Me

My favorite food is Pozole and FlautasMy favorite color is blue
My favorite animal is a raccoon
My favorite dinosaur is a triceratops
I have a pet dog named Palomita and a fish name Charlotte
I have two siblings named Lesly and Fabian

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

World Records

1.      The World Record.
-         Longest Distance swam underwater with one breath.

2.    The World record holder.
-         Tom Sietas was the World Record holder.

3.    When the world record was set?
-         This record was set on November 6, 2008; Beijing, China.

4.    Picture:


5.     Choose your favorite world record, the one that fascinated you most.
-         My favorite World record was the largest pancake.

6.    Write why you are fascinated about this particular record.
-         The largest pancake fascinates me because pancakes are really yummy.

7.     Would you like to break a world record? If yes, which record and why? If no, why not?

-         Yes, I would like to break a world record. I would like to break a record with strength because then I can be superhuman.

No comments:

Post a Comment