About Me

My favorite food is Pozole and FlautasMy favorite color is blue
My favorite animal is a raccoon
My favorite dinosaur is a triceratops
I have a pet dog named Palomita and a fish name Charlotte
I have two siblings named Lesly and Fabian

Thursday, April 30, 2015

"Life Planning Progress Post"

In my Life Planning book I have only have 7 victories out of 105 because most of the goals I write are long term goals. I should add more short term goals so i can have more victories. My favorite victory I did was with my family. We went Ziplining in Mexico. My favorite was to get a dog. Her name is Palomita or "Popcorn" in english. I adopted her from a lady that was going to move to a different state. But now she is doing better. My second favorite victory was when I went Ziplining with my family. 

No comments:

Post a Comment