About Me

My favorite food is Pozole and FlautasMy favorite color is blue
My favorite animal is a raccoon
My favorite dinosaur is a triceratops
I have a pet dog named Palomita and a fish name Charlotte
I have two siblings named Lesly and Fabian

Thursday, April 30, 2015

Medical Surveillance Technician (Public Health Nurse)

Duties and Responsibilities: Public Health Nurses are required to work with multiple patients at a time in a big community. They educate the public on health issues, how to enhance the community health plus well-being and spread access to care.

Salary: The average amount a Public Health Nurse makes is about $50,110.

Education: Public Health Nurses take about 4 to 6 years of school. They first need to become a registered nurse. Also, they need a bachelor’s degree in a four year nursing school. They should take training in public places that has to do with speaking to the community.

Picture:

Reflection: Do you think you would like to be one? Why? Why not?

Yes, I would like to be one because they get to inform and help the people on health for their well-being.

No comments:

Post a Comment