About Me

My favorite food is Pozole and FlautasMy favorite color is blue
My favorite animal is a raccoon
My favorite dinosaur is a triceratops
I have a pet dog named Palomita and a fish name Charlotte
I have two siblings named Lesly and Fabian

Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Student Success Statement

“Make each day your masterpiece. You have to apply yourself each day to become a little better, and over a period of time you become a lot better.”


John Wooden,
UCLA


Reflection: By practicing every day helps improve yourself, until you become preferable throughout time. For example, if you practice every day throwing the basketball through the hoops to fix your free throws. You become an outstanding player if you practice daily instead of laying down all day doing nothing until you have to.

No comments:

Post a Comment